Fee Structure -2021-22
Duration : 5&6 Years
2nd Sem to onwards
$2000 with residence
(Actual USD rates on the date of Payment shall apply)
*First Semester One Time Expenses include, Admission Letter, VISA Invitation Letter, Admission Fee, Administrative Charges, Accounting/Transaction Charges, Air Port Pick Up, Pre-Departure and Post Arrival Support, Documents Translation and Registration. **Registration Expenses include, One time compulsory Ministry Notification & Medical on arrival.
The President signed a decree “On the parameters of the state procedure for admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the 2021/2022 academic year.”
It is noted that for admission for the 2021/2022 academic year:
- Admission to the magistracy (clinical residency) of public higher education institutions is carried out in two stages. At the first stage, the state higher educational institution conducts entrance examinations in the subjects chosen for the specialty, and at the second stage, the State Testing Center conducts tests in a foreign language;
- Candidates with an appropriate national or international certificate in a foreign language at the time of admission to the magistracy (clinical residency) are exempted from taking the foreign language test at the second stage and receive a maximum score in the subject;
- The results of examinations in the specialties of magistracy (clinical residency) are submitted by the state higher educational institution to the State Testing Center through the interdepartmental system of electronic exchange of information and published on the official website of the institution within three days after the exam;
- Information on the test results of an applicant in a foreign language will be published on the official website of the State Testing Center the next day after testing, and the results of the competition for a master’s degree (clinical residency) – within a week after testing.
Package of accepted documents
Collection of admission documents
Admission to the master’s degree program begins online from 1 July. Recall some information about admission to the master’s degree program:
Files magistr.edu.uz only online admission through the portal, applicants do not come HEI to the document application; Applicants are not given the opportunity to choose 5 directions of specialization in the master’s degree program. Only one direction is chosen; Entrance examinations are on the subject of speciality and foreign language. From other subjects will not; The maximum score that can be scored in the master’s exams is 250 points.
At the entrance to master’s degree program, applicants (those with a bachelor’s degree, specialists with a diploma) submit the following documents to the admission Commission of the higher educational institution:
- application to the rector of a higher educational institution with a master’s degree;
- original of the document on higher education (or an extract from the diploma — for graduates of state grant of higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan) and application to it;
- a copy of published scientific articles or theses (or equivalent documents) (if available)
- o 3.5 x 4.5 size 6 PCs color photo frame;
- Medical certificate of 086-U-form.
Documents are accepted from 1 July to 31 July.
In the process of submission of documents, applicants personally indicate their passport and military service documents.
List of examination subjects
Diploma point-100 points;
Proficiency test point-100 points;
Foreign Language test point-100 points.
For published articles, points are not given in entrance exams;
Acceptance of documents takes 1 month, that is, starting from 1 July and will last until 31 July;