MBBS Fees Kazan Federal University Russia – MBBS Fee Structure 2022
|KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN Pakistani RUPEES|
|1st Year Fees||5300 US DOLLARS||200 US DOLLARS||5500 US DOLLARS||RS 3,95,000|
|2nd to 6th Year Fees||5,300 US DOLLARS/YR.||200 US DOLLARS/YR.||5500 US DOLLARS/YR.||RS 3,95,000 Per Year|
|Total Fees for 6 Years MBBS Course||33,000 US Dollars||RS. 23,75,000 (Pakistan Rupees) (1 USD @ 72 INR)|
Includes Study Materials, Library Charge, Laboratory Charge & Examination Fee.
Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, Electricity, and Gas supply.
2nd to 10th Semesters
(Actual USD rates on the date of Payment shall apply) *First Semester One Time Expenses include, Admission Letter, VISA Invitation Letter, Admission Fee, Administrative Charges, Accounting/Transaction Charges, Air Port Pick Up, Pre-Departure and Post Arrival Support, Documents Translation and Registration. “Registration Expenses include, One time compulsory Ministry Notification & Medical on arrival. **Hostel fee Per semester 50 dollars is compulsory for five years. **Mess is 100 dollars per month compulsory for five years. (Hostel, Mess and other charges are not included in above mentioned fee package.
Kazan Federal University academic calendar
Basic program classes in Kazan Federal University start on 1 September and end on 30 June. In certain cases, university can make an exception for international students and accept their late applications (for example, if a student is still waiting to get the previous degree or a visa). There are two semesters: the first one is from 1t of September to 25th of January, the second one is from 9th of February to 30th of June. At the end of each semester, students are passing exams. After this, they have holidays: 2 weeks in winter (from 25th of January to 9th of February), 2 months in summer (from 1t of July to 30th of August).
Admission Requirements at Kazan Federal University (for MBBS Admission 2021)
To be eligible for admission to Kazan Federal University Medical Institute:
- Candidates must have passed Class XII/higher secondary examination with Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They also must have studied English as the main subject for their qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have at least an aggregate of 50% (in PCB) or more in your CBSE/ISC 12th results.
- Candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e. they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admissions.
- As per the MCI rule, all Indian students going to study MBBS abroad have to qualify for NEET exams.
- Marks obtained by you in NEET is valid for 3 years but only for taking admission to MBBS abroad and not for taking admission in Pakistan.