The Kazan State Medical University
is located in the central part of the city Kazan, Russia. Kazan State Medical University is one of the most renowned, Medical Universities in Russia from where thousands of Pakistan students have graduated in the past. Kazan Medical University is a multifunctional and multileveled state institution of higher education in medicine. The Kazan State Medical University functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of higher education and scientific research of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
Medical Faculties of University
• Faculty of General Medicine
• Faculty of Pediatrics
• Faculty of Dentistry
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Preventive Medicine
• Faculty of Nursing
Terms & Conditions
- The Student will pay VISA Expenses and Ticket/Travel Expenses up to KAZAN, Russia.
- Students will pay any Government or Other Registration Charges as per rules on a factual basis.
- Hostel and Mess are Compulsory in University Hostel.
- Total fixed semester charges are $ 2425 from the 2nd Semester onwards (including Accommodation & Housekeeping).
- First Semester total Charges including Hostel and Mess to be paid within 3 days of arrival at Institute. 2969
- Semester charges as per Point No. 4 and Mess charges payable before 1st March and 1st September every year. Insurance, Medical, Visa Extension every Year as per actual cost
- Original Passport
- F.Sc. Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photos: 4Nos. (Colored with White Background)
- Matric Mark Sheet
- Medical Report (HIV, Chest X-Ray, TB Test, Corona)
linical training is performed at 54 units of the Ministry of Health of the Republic Tatarstan. There are 33 general hospitals, outpatient departments, 21 polyclinics, maternity hospitals, dental polyclinics, etc. The total number of beds is around 9000. There are approximately 4500 therapeutic, 2120 — pediatric, 1500 — surgical and 440 — gynecological beds. The main hub of clinical training is the Republican Clinical Hospital. Other centers for clinical training include Hospital of emergency care, City hospital No. 18 and Interregional Clinical Diagnostic Center.
KSMU dental polyclinic has 98 dental chairs. Republican and 8 city centers of public healthcare with the specialized departments and laboratories are used for teaching and training the students of prophylactic medicine faculty. Pharmaceutical faculty uses for training its students 65 pharmacies with the laboratories in Republic Tatarstan, 18 pharmacies in Chuvashia and some commercial pharmaceutical units.
Students who are interested in taking admission in Kazan State medical University musts etisfy the following eligibility criteria:
Admission is based on marks obtained in Senior Secondary School, minimum 65% marks required in English and Science subjects (PCB). The student must be NEET qualified. To know more about application dates, documents required, detailed admission procedure and visa process
Kazan University Hostels
Kazan State Medical University has 6 hostels. International students are offered different kinds of rooms, which may differ in size. As a rule, two or three students can share the room. All the rooms are comfortable, fully furnished, and well-heated. The rooms are provided with Internet access. Facilities for students are organized on a sharing basis, these are bathrooms and kitchens. There are special areas for students where they can socialize and meet new friends. All the students’ hostels are under the protection of the police for 24 hours. Hostels are very closely situated to the University.
Student’s Life of Kazan Medical University
At Kazan State Medical University great attention is paid to students’ life. The University encourages those students, who take an active part in a wide variety of athletic programs. During the holidays, the students are offered to relax in the camp “Medic”, which is located in the forest on the banks of the Volga River. Students can also participate in year-round recreation, including football, tennis, basketball, swimming in summer, or skiing and skating in winter.
Why Choose Kazan State Medical University
- HOLDING THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL PROGRAMS
- QUALITY EDUCATION YOU CAN AFFORD
- ACTIVE GLOBAL HEALTH PARTNER
- 200 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL TRAINING
- STUDENTS FROM MORE THAN 57 COUNTRIES
- A CULTURAL HUB FOR 1000 YEARS
MBBS Fees Kazan Federal University Russia – MBBS Fee Structure 2022
|KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN Pakistani RUPEES|
|1st Year Fees||5300 US DOLLARS||200 US DOLLARS||5500 US DOLLARS||RS 3,95,000|
|2nd to 6th Year Fees||5,300 US DOLLARS/YR.||200 US DOLLARS/YR.||5500 US DOLLARS/YR.||RS 3,95,000 Per Year|
|Total Fees for 6 Years MBBS Course||33,000 US Dollars||RS. 23,75,000 (Pakistan Rupees) (1 USD @ 72 INR)|
Includes Study Materials, Library Charge, Laboratory Charge & Examination Fee.
Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, Electricity, and Gas supply.
2nd to 10th Semesters
(Actual USD rates on the date of Payment shall apply) *First Semester One Time Expenses include, Admission Letter, VISA Invitation Letter, Admission Fee, Administrative Charges, Accounting/Transaction Charges, Air Port Pick Up, Pre-Departure and Post Arrival Support, Documents Translation and Registration. “Registration Expenses include, One time compulsory Ministry Notification & Medical on arrival. **Hostel fee Per semester 50 dollars is compulsory for five years. **Mess is 100 dollars per month compulsory for five years. (Hostel, Mess and other charges are not included in above mentioned fee package.
Kazan Federal University academic calendar
Basic program classes in Kazan Federal University start on 1 September and end on 30 June. In certain cases, university can make an exception for international students and accept their late applications (for example, if a student is still waiting to get the previous degree or a visa). There are two semesters: the first one is from 1t of September to 25th of January, the second one is from 9th of February to 30th of June. At the end of each semester, students are passing exams. After this, they have holidays: 2 weeks in winter (from 25th of January to 9th of February), 2 months in summer (from 1t of July to 30th of August).
Admission Requirements at Kazan Federal University (for MBBS Admission 2021)
To be eligible for admission to Kazan Federal University Medical Institute:
- Candidates must have passed Class XII/higher secondary examination with Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They also must have studied English as the main subject for their qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have at least an aggregate of 50% (in PCB) or more in your CBSE/ISC 12th results.
- Candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e. they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admissions.
- As per the MCI rule, all Indian students going to study MBBS abroad have to qualify for NEET exams.
- Marks obtained by you in NEET is valid for 3 years but only for taking admission to MBBS abroad and not for taking admission in Pakistan.